For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Chimichurri Chicken Recipe
4 servings | Per serving: 650 calories | 58 fat | 24 protein | 6 carb
Keto Chicken & Vegetables
- 10 oz chicken breast
- 1½ cups riced broccoli
- 1½ cups riced cauliflower
Keto Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 cup, plus 2 tablespoons olive oil – divided
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 5 cloves garlic
- Small onion
- Small red pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a food processor pulse chimichurri sauce ingredients until chunky.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and pierce chicken thighs randomly. Add to a large bowl (or zip-lock bag), and pour half of chimichurri sauce over chicken, and coat sauce evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight. The longer the better.
- Preheat oven to 425. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over chicken, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes. To be safe, check with thermometer. Chicken is done when internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- In a nonstick skillet heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and saute riced broccoli and cauliflower for 5-10 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat and place chicken breast on top.
- Drizzle chimichurri sauce over chicken and broccoli and cauliflower. Enjoy!
Amy White, is an author, blogger and personal finance expert with a love of personal development and healthy living. Amy has over 20 years of entrepreneurial experience and loves anything related to building and developing long term business growth. You can follow Amy on her blog Daily Successful Living.