For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Shrimp Avocado Bites Recipe
2 serving | Per serving: 350 calories | 24 fat | 16.6 protein | 6.5 carbs
- 4 ounces shrimp
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons feta
- In small non-stick skillet heat up coconut oil on medium heat.
- Sprinkle shrimp with paprika, salt, and pepper. Add shrimp to pan and cook on each side for a minute, or until cooked throughout.
- Cut up avocado and mash with a fork. Season with garlic salt.
- Top slices of cucumber with avocado and shrimps.
- Sprinkle feta and chopped up basil over the tops. Enjoy!
John Shufeldt, MD, JD, MBA, FACEP is an emergency physician by avocation and entrepreneur at heart. He is an author, speaker, serial student, airline transport pilot and multidisciplinary entrepreneur, who has founded and operated several multi-million-dollar businesses.
Throughout all of his endeavors, John has maintained a relentless drive to help people rescript their future and reach their full potential.
His multifaceted experience as a physician, attorney, speaker and entrepreneur gives him rare insight into what makes a business succeed.
Over the years, John has come to realize that successful businesses don’t just happen. They succeed as a result of strong leadership, learning from failures and a well-executed business plan. An efficient organization is built on lean practices, proactive teams, a positive work environment and a solid foundation for continued growth.