For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Asian Kielbasa Recipes
4 servings | measurement in grams is per serving
Per serving | 650 calories | 58 fat | 23 protein | 6 carb
Keto Asian Kielbasa
- 17 oz kielbasa / 118
- 4 cloves of garlic / 5g
- 1½ cups crimini mushrooms / 80
- 2 cups zucchini / 80
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce / 10g
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce / 10g
- 3 sprigs of green onion / 2g
- 8 tablespoons toasted sesame oil / 20g
- 8 tablespoons grass-fed butter / 20g
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Melt butter in a skillet, then add sliced kielbasa. Saute until browned.
- Add minced garlic and mushrooms. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped zucchini and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until tender.
- Turn heat to low and add in garlic chili sauce, sesame oil, and soy sauce.
- Remove from heat and top with sliced green onion and sesame seeds.
John Shufeldt, MD, JD, MBA, FACEP is an emergency physician by avocation and entrepreneur at heart. He is an author, speaker, serial student, airline transport pilot and multidisciplinary entrepreneur, who has founded and operated several multi-million-dollar businesses.
Throughout all of his endeavors, John has maintained a relentless drive to help people rescript their future and reach their full potential.
His multifaceted experience as a physician, attorney, speaker and entrepreneur gives him rare insight into what makes a business succeed.
Over the years, John has come to realize that successful businesses don’t just happen. They succeed as a result of strong leadership, learning from failures and a well-executed business plan. An efficient organization is built on lean practices, proactive teams, a positive work environment and a solid foundation for continued growth.