For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Avocado Fries Recipe
2 servings | Per serving: 650 calories | 61.7 fat | 5.6 carbs | 5.6 protein
- 1 avocado
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 clove of Garlic
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Scoop avocado out using a spoon and cut into ¼ inch strips.
- Beat an egg in a small bowl and mix together parmesan, almond flour, and seasonings in a separate bowl.
- Heat up the oil in a small nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Dip avocado slices in the egg and then into the almond flour mixture.
- Carefully place in hot oil and cook on each side for about a minute, or until browned on the outside.
- Blend together the garlic, mayonnaise, sriracha, cumin, and lime juice until smooth.
- Serve with sriracha mayo and enjoy!