For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Avocado Fries Recipe
2 servings | Per serving: 650 calories | 61.7 fat | 5.6 carbs | 5.6 protein
- 1 avocado
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 clove of Garlic
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Scoop avocado out using a spoon and cut into ¼ inch strips.
- Beat an egg in a small bowl and mix together parmesan, almond flour, and seasonings in a separate bowl.
- Heat up the oil in a small nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Dip avocado slices in the egg and then into the almond flour mixture.
- Carefully place in hot oil and cook on each side for about a minute, or until browned on the outside.
- Blend together the garlic, mayonnaise, sriracha, cumin, and lime juice until smooth.
- Serve with sriracha mayo and enjoy!
John Shufeldt, MD, JD, MBA, FACEP is an emergency physician by avocation and entrepreneur at heart. He is an author, speaker, serial student, airline transport pilot and multidisciplinary entrepreneur, who has founded and operated several multi-million-dollar businesses.
Throughout all of his endeavors, John has maintained a relentless drive to help people rescript their future and reach their full potential.
His multifaceted experience as a physician, attorney, speaker and entrepreneur gives him rare insight into what makes a business succeed.
Over the years, John has come to realize that successful businesses don’t just happen. They succeed as a result of strong leadership, learning from failures and a well-executed business plan. An efficient organization is built on lean practices, proactive teams, a positive work environment and a solid foundation for continued growth.