For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto BLT Waffle Recipe
2 servings | Per serving: 655 calories | 62.5 fat | 14.8 protein | 4.7 carb
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- 4 strips bacon
- 2 slices tomato
- Heat up the waffle iron. In a medium-sized bowl combine flour, eggs, melted butter, heavy cream, water, baking powder, and salt.
- Weigh waffle ingredients and split in half. Pour each serving onto waffle iron.
- Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet until done or wrap in paper towel and microwave for 1 and a half minutes.
- Blend together mayonnaise, water, lemon juice, and ranch seasoning.
- Cup tomato into slices. Cut up lettuce into small shreds. Chop bacon into bite-sized pieced.
- Top waffle with bacon, tomato, lettuce, and ranch crema. Enjoy!