For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Broccoli Cauliflower Soup Recipes
4 servings | Per Serving: 650 calories | 69 fat | 32.4 protein | 5.6 carbs
- 1 pound chicken apple sausage
- 4 strips bacon
- 3 cups broccoli
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Cut up bacon into ½ inch pieces and cut sausage into ¼ inch chunks. Brown in a non-stick skillet. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine broth, olive oil, butter, cream, and water in an 8-quart pot. Add in finely chopped broccoli and cauliflower and bring to a simmer. Stir in xanthan gum, thyme, salt and pepper. Continue to cook until vegetables are soft.
- Ladle soup into a bowl and top add in sausage and bacon. Top with cheese and serve. Enjoy!