For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Broccoli Cauliflower Soup Recipes
4 servings | Per Serving: 650 calories | 69 fat | 32.4 protein | 5.6 carbs
- 1 pound chicken apple sausage
- 4 strips bacon
- 3 cups broccoli
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Cut up bacon into ½ inch pieces and cut sausage into ¼ inch chunks. Brown in a non-stick skillet. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine broth, olive oil, butter, cream, and water in an 8-quart pot. Add in finely chopped broccoli and cauliflower and bring to a simmer. Stir in xanthan gum, thyme, salt and pepper. Continue to cook until vegetables are soft.
- Ladle soup into a bowl and top add in sausage and bacon. Top with cheese and serve. Enjoy!
Are you ready to take that next step and go full keto? Get started on your journey with our 6 Week Keto Meal Plan.
John Shufeldt, MD, JD, MBA, FACEP is an emergency physician by avocation and entrepreneur at heart. He is an author, speaker, serial student, airline transport pilot and multidisciplinary entrepreneur, who has founded and operated several multi-million-dollar businesses.
Throughout all of his endeavors, John has maintained a relentless drive to help people rescript their future and reach their full potential.
His multifaceted experience as a physician, attorney, speaker and entrepreneur gives him rare insight into what makes a business succeed.
Over the years, John has come to realize that successful businesses don’t just happen. They succeed as a result of strong leadership, learning from failures and a well-executed business plan. An efficient organization is built on lean practices, proactive teams, a positive work environment and a solid foundation for continued growth.