For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Cashew Chicken Recipe
4 servings | Per serving: 650 calories | 58 fat | 26.2 protein | 8.6 carb
- 4 ounces Cashews
- 16 ounces chicken thighs
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 stalk celery
- 3 cups broccoli
- ½ cup onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic chili sauce
- 2 sprigs green onion
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cashews on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 6-8 minutes.
- Dice chicken into 1-inch cubes and season with salt and pepper. Heat coconut oil in pan and cook chicken until half done, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add chopped celery, onion, and broccoli to the pan and continue to cook until chicken is fully done, and vegetables are al dente. Turn heat to low, add garlic and continue to sauté’ for a couple of minutes.
- In a small skillet bring liquid aminos, rice wine vinegar and garlic chili sauce to a simmer and reduce down until sauce becomes sticky.
- Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables. Remove from heat and serve.
- Top with chopped green onion and toasted sesame. Enjoy!