For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Cheese Crisps with Guacamole Recipe
1 serving | 350 calories | 32 fat | 8 protein | 8 Carbs
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar (or use store-bought cheese crisps) / 25g
- 1 large ripe avocado / 125g
- ¼ cup red onion / 19g
- ¼ ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ cup Roma tomatoes / 20g
- ½ tablespoon jalapeno / 5g
- 1 tablespoon hatch green chili / 15g
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil / 5g
- Juice of 1 lime / 10g
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a parchment-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Shred cheese and place 1 tablespoon mounds on parchment-lined baking sheet. Leave about 2 inches of space between each mound.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes. Watch very carefully, as they burn easily and become bitter. Cheese will melt and bubble for a little bit.
- While cheese cooks, mash the avocado and mix in the rest of the ingredients. Enjoy!