For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Cheese Crisps with Guacamole Recipe
1 serving | 350 calories | 32 fat | 8 protein | 8 Carbs
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar (or use store-bought cheese crisps) / 25g
- 1 large ripe avocado / 125g
- ¼ cup red onion / 19g
- ¼ ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ cup Roma tomatoes / 20g
- ½ tablespoon jalapeno / 5g
- 1 tablespoon hatch green chili / 15g
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil / 5g
- Juice of 1 lime / 10g
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a parchment-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Shred cheese and place 1 tablespoon mounds on parchment-lined baking sheet. Leave about 2 inches of space between each mound.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes. Watch very carefully, as they burn easily and become bitter. Cheese will melt and bubble for a little bit.
- While cheese cooks, mash the avocado and mix in the rest of the ingredients. Enjoy!
John Shufeldt, MD, JD, MBA, FACEP is an emergency physician by avocation and entrepreneur at heart. He is an author, speaker, serial student, airline transport pilot and multidisciplinary entrepreneur, who has founded and operated several multi-million-dollar businesses.
Throughout all of his endeavors, John has maintained a relentless drive to help people rescript their future and reach their full potential.
His multifaceted experience as a physician, attorney, speaker and entrepreneur gives him rare insight into what makes a business succeed.
Over the years, John has come to realize that successful businesses don’t just happen. They succeed as a result of strong leadership, learning from failures and a well-executed business plan. An efficient organization is built on lean practices, proactive teams, a positive work environment and a solid foundation for continued growth.