For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Cinnamon Roll Smoothie Recipe
1 serving | 650 calories | 58 fat | 23 protein | 6 carb
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese / 14g
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder / 12g
- 1 cup almond milk / 230g
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract / 1g
- 1½ tablespoons almond butter / 27g
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts / 10g
- ¼ cup raw macadamia nut / 33g
- 5-10 drops of stevia – your choice
- Pour all ingredients in a blender, add ice last.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds or until completely blended and thickened. Enjoy!
John Shufeldt, MD, JD, MBA, FACEP is an emergency physician by avocation and entrepreneur at heart. He is an author, speaker, serial student, airline transport pilot and multidisciplinary entrepreneur, who has founded and operated several multi-million-dollar businesses.
Throughout all of his endeavors, John has maintained a relentless drive to help people rescript their future and reach their full potential.
His multifaceted experience as a physician, attorney, speaker and entrepreneur gives him rare insight into what makes a business succeed.
Over the years, John has come to realize that successful businesses don’t just happen. They succeed as a result of strong leadership, learning from failures and a well-executed business plan. An efficient organization is built on lean practices, proactive teams, a positive work environment and a solid foundation for continued growth.