For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Questo Dip with Pork Rinds
4 servings | measurement in grams is per serving
Per serving | 350 calories | 32 fat | 14 protein | 2 carbs
- 2 cups pork rinds / 15g
- 3 tablespoons grass fed butter / 9g
- ⅓ cup heavy cream / 19g
- ½ cup white cheddar cheese / 9g
- ½ cup Monterey jack cheese / 9g
- 2½ tablespoons avocado oil / 8g
- ¼ cup green chili / 5g
- 3 cloves of garlic / 2g
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Fresh cilantro
- In a small saucepan add butter and garlic. Saute on low heat until browned.
- Add in cream, cheeses, and chilis. Stir until cheeses are melted.
- Add in spices and xanthan gum just until mixed well.
- Pour into a bowl and top with chopped cilantro.
- Serve immediately with pork rinds.
John Shufeldt, MD, JD, MBA, FACEP is an emergency physician by avocation and entrepreneur at heart. He is an author, speaker, serial student, airline transport pilot and multidisciplinary entrepreneur, who has founded and operated several multi-million-dollar businesses.
Throughout all of his endeavors, John has maintained a relentless drive to help people rescript their future and reach their full potential.
His multifaceted experience as a physician, attorney, speaker and entrepreneur gives him rare insight into what makes a business succeed.
Over the years, John has come to realize that successful businesses don’t just happen. They succeed as a result of strong leadership, learning from failures and a well-executed business plan. An efficient organization is built on lean practices, proactive teams, a positive work environment and a solid foundation for continued growth.