For your convenience, many of the products we link too are affiliate links which means we may earn money if you purchase a product we recommend.
Keto Salmon Cakes Recipe
4 servings | measurement in grams is per serving
Per serving | 650 calories | 59 fat | 25 protein | 3 carbs
Keto Salmon Cakes
- 13.5 oz canned pink salmon
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 sprig green onion – chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of Himalayan sea salt
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 4 cups arugula
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 cloves Garlic / 8g
- 1¼ tablespoon lemon juice / 8g
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Open and drain cans of salmon and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, almond flour, parmesan, green onion, onion powder, black pepper, and sea salt to the salmon. Stir until combined.
- Form the salmon into balls (approximately 3 ounces each), then flatten.
- Heat coconut oil in a nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Place patties in hot oil and cook for about 5 minutes on each side. They should be cooked through and browned on each side.
- Serve patties with dill sauce on 1 cup of arugula.
Are you ready to take that next step and go full keto? Get started on your journey with our 6 Week Keto Meal Plan.
John Shufeldt, MD, JD, MBA, FACEP is an emergency physician by avocation and entrepreneur at heart. He is an author, speaker, serial student, airline transport pilot and multidisciplinary entrepreneur, who has founded and operated several multi-million-dollar businesses.
Throughout all of his endeavors, John has maintained a relentless drive to help people rescript their future and reach their full potential.
His multifaceted experience as a physician, attorney, speaker and entrepreneur gives him rare insight into what makes a business succeed.
Over the years, John has come to realize that successful businesses don’t just happen. They succeed as a result of strong leadership, learning from failures and a well-executed business plan. An efficient organization is built on lean practices, proactive teams, a positive work environment and a solid foundation for continued growth.